Will you submit the winning design?
VaHomeschoolers is holding its first-ever t-shirt design contest. We would love to see how you can support VaHomeschoolers with your idea of the perfect homeschool t-shirt. One design will be chosen and sold at the 2018 VaHomeschoolers Conference and Resource Sale.
Send all questions and entries to Contest@VaHomeschoolers.org
2017 VaHomeschoolers T-Shirt Contest Rules
- Participant’s family must have a current membership with VaHomeschoolers.
- Immediate family of VaHomeschoolers board members are not eligible.
- Use of any photo, drawing, images, or elements created by any other person is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Entrants may submit up to three (3) separate and total entries.
- Designs can include up to 3 colors, not including the base color of the shirt.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins September 1, 2017 at 12:01 am EST and ends November 1, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST (“Contest Period”). The winner will be contacted on or before November 1, 2017.
- All submissions must be in vector PDF, Adobe Illustrator, or .EPS format. No other file formats will be accepted.
- Designs that are considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights are not welcome. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Entries may not include: (a) profanity, nudity, or material deemed inappropriate or offensive to the judges; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory, or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the judges or VaHomeschoolers. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the contestant who submitted it.
- All entries must embrace the VaHomeschoolers position as being politically non-partisan and religiously inclusive.
- The term “VaHomeschoolers” needs to be incorporated into the design.
- VaHomeschoolers reserves the right to modify or reject any entry, in their sole and absolute discretion, that does not meet the above criteria. VaHomeschoolers will contact the winner about any planned changes. The opportunity to make changes will be given to the contestant. Once submitted, an entry cannot be modified, unless requested by VaHomeschoolers.
- By submitting an entry, the contestant acknowledges that his/her entry may be posted on the VaHomeschoolers website and edited. Submission of an entry grants VaHomeschoolers and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify, and/or publicly perform the entry in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media.
- JUDGES: The current VaHomeschoolers Board of Directors will judge the final winner.
- PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected and awarded a T-shirt, 5 free raffle tickets to use at the 2018 Conference and Resource Fair, and a 1 year free membership to VaHomeschoolers. The winner will also be named on the VaHomeschoolers.org website and may also appear in Voice magazine with a photo of the winning artwork along with a short article.