Promote your products and services to all conference attendees by buying an ad in our conference program or inserting a brochure, flyer or small catalog in our registration tote.
Conference Program Advertising
The program includes a schedule of events, session locations, exhibitor map, exhibitor descriptions and other information attendees refer to throughout the conference.
||7” wide x 9.5” high|
||7” wide x 4.625” high|
||3.5” wide x 4.625” high|
||3.5” wide x 3” high|
Please refer to the diagram at right for ad proportions.
- Ads must be provided in black and white as a high-resolution JPG. PDFs and high-resolution GIFs and BMPs are also accepted. No bleeds allowed.
- Non-conforming ad sizes or formats may incur an adjustment fee of 25%.
- VaHomeschoolers reserves the right to reject ads inconsistent with its goals and objectives or that do not conform to the specified formats.
Deadline Pricing & Ordering
February 15, 2017 Order here
Conference Registration Tote Inserts
You may also insert a brochure, flyer or small catalog in our conference registration tote. Attendees share the information on these inserts with homeschool groups, co-ops, family and friends, so tote inserts maximize your advertising dollars by reaching an even greater audience. (Each attending family receives one tote.)
- Brochures, flyers and small catalogs (up to 25 attached pages) are accepted.
- All pages must be attached or in a single folder to be considered as one insert.
- 500 copies of your insert must be provided and shipped by you.
Inserts must arrive between March 14-17, 2017. Do not ship early. Our storage site is at the home of a VaHomeschoolers volunteer, so shipments prior to March 15 cannot be accepted. If you would like to drop materials off to the storage site, please e-mail Vendors@VaHomeschoolers.org.
Pricing & Ordering
Flat fee of $50 for 500 inserts. All inserts must be approved by VaHomeschoolers. Please send an exact copy of your insert with your payment or via e-mail (Vendors@VaHomeschoolers.org). Order here>>